We can offer supporters the opportunity to have real impact on the next generation’s news literacy, at a time when this has never been so important.
We leverage the world-class journalistic expertise of The Economist and combine that with deep educational know-how and intensive, long-term partnerships with schools all over the UK.
- We do innovative, high-quality work.
- We are making a proven, significant impact.
- We are a professional organisation with strong leadership and feasible plans to scale up over the coming two years.
If you want to work with us to change young people’s lives by bringing them into inspiring discussions about the news, get in touch with Emily to discuss how we can build a real partnership with you.
Phone +44 020 7576 8122
Engage your staff in unique skills-based volunteering
- Staff can join inspiring discussions with young people on our online platform, providing expert feedback on their thinking and communication skills.
- Online volunteering is flexible and convenient, and impacts young people in harder-to-reach communities all over the UK.
Join important conversations
Provide valuable expertise.
We invite our partners to share their expert perspectives on the issues relevant to our work, to keep our thinking current and our plans robust. Attend The Economist’s annual education dinner, an intimate event hosted by senior editorial staff at our headquarters every November.
Give young people an influential audience.
Hear from a panel of young people at the annual education dinner, and attend the prestigious Burnet News Club Awards Ceremony at Buckingham Palace each summer.
Inspiring and practical training sessions to enhance your outreach activities
We provide inspiring, practical training sessions on effectively engaging young people or members of local communities.
- Great for staff who volunteer in schools or local communities.
- Practical techniques for facilitating sessions and conversations which build meaningful engagement with the topics that matter to you.
Contact Emily to find out more.
Phone +44 020 7576 8122.
Testimonials from the Bank of England
“We were really impressed by the facilitation training delivered by the EEF team. They managed to devise a session that was very focused on our specific requirements and delivered it in a fun, engaging and really thought-provoking way. We look forward to working with Emily and her team again in future.”
ANDREW, PARTNERSHIPS ADVISOR,
BANK OF ENGLAND
"Just wanted to say a massive thanks for yesterday’s session. I really enjoyed it and look forward to putting what I learnt into practice with future talks.”
ALEX, SENIOR SUPERVISOR,
BANK OF ENGLAND